Monday, June 9, 2014

Where can I find the Monday Minute Challenges?

This is Katie :)

So on the side of our blog we have a schedule listed. Every week I post something entitled, "Monday Minute Challenges."

In case you were wondering, "Why isn't it showing up on their home page," it's because I created a special tab for it and will only be posting my entries there every week.
 I was rather proud of myself that I figured out how to add a red circle and insert this picture. ^_^
    

Click on the tab shown in the picture on your screen, and it will lead you there :)
Most of you have probably already figured out the deal with the challenges, but I wanted to post this anyway for those who may not be up to date with the blog's progress.  Make sure to comment and let me know how I did! :) 

Thanks for reading, until next time...

Katie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts on our post! Please comment below and make sure to check back for our reply :) Thank you!