Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Writings (Senses-Hearing)-Anna

Hello, like every wednesday I'm going to take a simple sentence and use different adjectives to describe what's happening.  This week I'm doing the sense of hearing, I will give an example of a 'boring' sentence and then I will add some helpful adjectives.

Here's the example-

Joseph heard a small bird.

What kind of bird was it? Did sound nice or annoying? When did he hear it?

Joseph heard a small bluebird sing it's beautiful song in the early morning.

Thanks for keeping up with our posts.  And please comment and tell me what you thought,  leave a suggestion for next weeks post.

-Anna :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts on our post! Please comment below and make sure to check back for our reply :) Thank you!