Week Two Questions
1) Were you able to reach your weekly goal?
Yes! I was supposed to be at 5,646, but I am at 9,000. So far writing is going super well :)
2) Is this challenge encouraging you to write more often?
Not specifically this challenge, more so Camp NaNoWriMo. I'm really liking the questions this challenge asks though, they are very fun to answer :)
3) At what time of the day did you accomplish most of your writing?
Night. Definitely night.
4) Which musical tracks do you listen to most while writing?
I've been listening to Audiomachine lately. They have some really epic soundtracks (Which is always awesome) that you can find on youtube. There are videos that have all of their songs put together. It's like 3 hours or something crazy like that.
5) Share a descriptive snippet or two of your writing.
*laughs* I don't do description as much as I should, so it was hard for me to come up with a passage to share. It'll do:
Almer plopped down on the ground, discouraged. He sat there with his bottom lip stuck out, and bright pink spots in his chubby cheeks. His eyebrows were slanted in, arms crossed, and his whole demeanor demanding sympathy.
6) Share three dialogue-based snippets from your week one writing.
- “Should I start running for my life or start saving yours?”
- “I’m a very likeable guy; how could someone not be friends with me? Now, will you let me through?”
- With great care, Beti bent over her doll and gave it a small kiss on the forehead, “Shh!” She instructed, putting the doll back in the washtub, “She’s sleeping.”
7) How are you going to move forward in this challenge? Are you changing your word-count goal or other plans?
So far it has been going well for me. I'm going to keep my goal as it is: 25,000. Seeing how much writing I have gotten done these last few days, I think I'll do more than my goal, but I don't plan on changing it.